Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
I am planning a trip to Mexico City in March and do not speak Spanish. I am looking for someone who speaks English who can give me some tips on places to go and safety issues.
0 answers to this question
Newest Mexico City Questions
- Does anybody know if Villa Condesa BnB on Colmina is gay friendly? I wanted to stay at Red Tree House, but it's not available.
- I am going to Mexico city on May 9 and i want to have a good time, and get to know new people and bars and have a great time, i need to know which club is the best.
- Se venden 4 boletos de Madonna 24 de noviembre a las 8 pm Forosol (Mexico DF) Sección Oro Pasillo 3, Fila 7 Asientos 13-16 $4,500.00 cada boleto
- Going to mexico for business for a few weeks and was wondering if there's a bar where FTM trans guys tend to hang out. Is there such a bar in Mexico city?
- Do they still have the heavily viagra-dosed guys doing a kick line to Shania Twain's "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" @Tom's Leather Bar?